Monday, April 24, 2017

Top 5 FACTS about Star Trek that will BLOW YOUR MIND

We all know and love Star Trek. It's got spaceships, aliens, jedi, I mean c'moooon, what's not to love about it? It's even got Chris Pine in it. Who doesn't love Chris Pine?? No one, that's who.

So in memory of the 8 year anniversary of the first Star Trek movie, me and my staff have compiled a list of the top 5 FACTS about Star Trek that will BLOW YOUR MIND!

SPOILERS ALERT!!!


1. Vulcans

I guess spray tans didn't exist in that galaxy far, far away.

Everyone knows these green-haired mutants, but did you know they actually originated from Star Trek?? Unbelievable.


2. Doctor Who

Can you even imagine his hair in a Star Trek suit?

Everyone knows the Doctor from Doctor Who, but did you know he was originally cast to play the starring role in Star Trek? Too bad he passed it up. #BIGMISTAKE


3. Pokemon

I still own all of my old Pokemon.

Pokemon was one of the biggest cultural influences on the '90s (everyone's favorite decade!), and people still remember what that is to this day!


4. Kirk or Picard?

Even though he was much better in Miss Congeniality

It's been a hotly contested subject among Treksters for decades now, but it's finally been made official: Kirk was actually Captain of the Enterprise before Picard! Wow. I can't even.



And there you have it. The top 5 FACTS about Star Trek that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Stay tuned and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Follow me on twitter, reddit, tumblr, instagram, snapchat, and tinder for exclusive content! Also don't forget to push that like button and remember: the truth is out there!

No comments: