Friday, April 28, 2017

5 awesome dog movies you have to see to believe!


With A Dog's Purpose in theaters, me and my staff have been thinking about dog movies and the awesome legacy they've had on movies. Who doesn't love dogs? They're perfect for movies, so we decided to compile this list of 5 awesome dog movies you have to see to believe!



5. Beethoven

what an asshole

Me personally, I hate this movie. I don't remember what it was about but it didn't seem accurate to me at all at the time, and adding it to this list was necessary. Not cool.



4. Dogma

can you tell which one is Matt Damon and which one is Ben Affleck?

I thought with a name like this, this would almost certainly have to be a great dog movie, and boy was I right! There aren't any dogs in it, but it's a true story about Ben Affleck being a bad actor and that is reason enough to love it.



3. Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever

I'd be grumpy too if my face looked that grumpy

I love grumpy cat, so it should come as no surprise that this would make my list. As far as cat movies go, this is top dog.



2. Sleeping Dogs Lie

did you know Burt Reynolds was considered for the lead role in this movie?

I almost didn't put this on the list because it was directed by Bob Cat Goldthwart (um, hello, Bob CAT? Not on my dog list), but when it comes to dog movies, this one really does take the bone. Growing up in the '90s, I saw this one on TV all the time. Animation classic!



1. Hocus Pocus

the '90s were so great!

I love the '90s. Nostalgia is really big for me -- I know, I'm a total weirdo. So when it comes to my favorite '90s movies, nothing even comes close to Hocus Pocus. It's the funniest, coolest, and most fun movie of the decade. It's just so much fun!

No comments: