Saturday, February 6, 2016

Jeff SC Podcast Episode 1 - Top 10 Performances by Gary Oldman

Just because I am doing podcasts does NOT mean I won't be writing anymore. This is just my attempt at diversification and integration of audio, so that one day (when I'm less camera shy) I can start doing more video reviews and criticisms. But, for the time being, we will have these. Hopefully I will be releasing a new "episode" every week or two, and to start they will largely just be made up of top 10 performances lists of actors. I will also be setting up conversations/interview with fellow critics and amateur filmmakers via Skype, and these podcasts will also be posted on my Soundcloud. So stay tuned for that.

But because I am no longer an HTML coding genius (well, I never was, but still), I have just linked my first podcast here. So, if you click on the MASSIVE link below, you will be sent to my shiny new Soundcloud account. My first list, as the title would indicate, is on Gary Oldman. To those of you with 30 free minutes and even a mild interest in what I might have to say on the actor, I hope you enjoy.

EPISODE 1 - Top 10 Performances: Gary Oldman

Someone please help me. I have been kidnapped and held against my will, forced to write and record podcast episodes for the entertainment of a Buffalo Bill-esque villain with really bad hygiene. If you can't send help, please at least listen to my podcast, so he will keep me alive for longer.

No comments: